Xst Error

Hi, I was trying to implement my design in Xilinx ISE using Xst as the Synthesis tool. It gave me a error INTERNAL_ERROR:Xst:cmain.c:3020:1.146 - To resolve this error, please consult the Answers Database and other online resources at . To give you a basic idea, my program is IF Generate Structures and my guess is this is causing the Xst to crash. I am unable to find any information about this particular error.

Thanks,

Ramakrishnan.

Reply to
Ramakrishnan

Are you using the latest ISE service pack? I don't know if any issues but Generates are newish and there has been a lot of improvements in recent versions of the tools.

If it still persists, then file a webcase online with Xilinx:

Paul

Ramakrishnan wrote:

Synthesis tool. It gave me a error INTERNAL_ERROR:Xst:cmain.c:3020:1.146 - To resolve this error, please consult the Answers Database and other online resources at . To give you a basic idea, my program is IF Generate Structures and my guess is this is causing the Xst to crash. I am unable to find any information about this particular error.

Reply to
Paul Hartke