Partial Reconfiguration:Par fails during Assemble

Hello, I get the following error when I run Par during the assemble stage of the Partial Reconfiguration Flow. The command I used was par -w blinky_map.ncd blinky.ncd blinky.pcf The error is Starting Guide File Processing. Loading device database for application Par from file "../../Pims/configcontroller/configcontroller.ncd".    "blinky" is an NCD, version 2.38, device xc2v4000, package ff1152, speed -5 The STEPPING level for this design is 0. FATAL_ERROR:Guide:basgitaskphyspr.c:255:1.28.20.1.14.1:137 - Guide encountered a

   Logic0 or Logic1 signal GLOBAL_LOGIC1_57 that does not have a driver or load    within the module boundary. This problem may be caused by having a constant    driving the input from outside the module boundary or because a driver or    load comp did not meet the par-guiding criteria. The design will not be    completely placed and routed by Par-Guide Process will terminate. To    resolve this error, please consult the Answers Database and other online    resources at
If you need further assistance,    please open a Webcase by clicking on the "WebCase" link at
When I bring up the active module implementation in the FPGA editor, this GND signal is inside the bounderies of the module. It has been inserted by the Xilinx tools and is not something I explicitely used in my design. I will really appreciate if someone can give me a pointer on how to resolve this. I have seached the Xilinx Answer database but did not find any useful tips.
Reply to
Deepak Agarwal