LWIP EXAMPLE??

Has anybody any LWIP example?. I try to connect PC and Board. I try to send some package with tcp_write but I have errors because I can't get it. I don't want to implement a webserver, I only want a little code to transmit ethernet data.

Thanks

Reply to
Pablo

If you only want to transmit Ethernet frames, then you don't need LWIP.

Cheers, Jon

Reply to
Jon Beniston

Do you have any idea about what can I do??. I don't want to use LWIP neither XILNET but I need a fast port to comunication between PC and FPGA and RS232 is too slow. I have a Spartan 3e.

Best Regards, Pablo

Reply to
Pablo

How about USB? There are designs on freecores, etc.

Reply to
David R Brooks