TESTAPP_PERIPHERAL FAILED IN ETHERNET

Hi, I am tryint to include an ethernet app in my design, but always failed. So I try to probe the code example generated by BSB when you add an Ethernet_MAC. Then I plug a crossover cable between PC and Board but the TestApp_Example fails in Ethernet: Test Failed!!!.

What kind of Ethernet_MAC configuration must I try?? Is the connection between PC and Board ok or I have to connect the board to the network??

Thanks

Reply to
Pablo