Xininx XC2V6000 Eval board for 1517 BGA Package

I am looking for an eval board for the XC2V6000 in the 1517 package that has a socket for the BGA devices. The reason I need this board is to test a number of devices I have just recieved back that have been re-balled. Xilinx has a similar eval board available on their website but it only supports the 1152 pin package. There is mention of adapter cards that support other device packages but I can't seem to find additional information. Any help and or direction would be greatly aprreciated

Reply to
Pete