What would be the best evaluation board for machin vision algo?

I am looking for evaluation board for image processing and implementing machine vision algo. So far, I counld find 3 boards. First one is ML402 'Video starter kit' and second one is V4IP-500, and the last is V4IP-1000.

V4IP-500, and 1000 evaluation board include camera and LCD in it. And V4IP-1000 also has a CAM link and DIV in / out. However cameras I have doesn't not support CAM link. It only has S-video, or RF TV out.

So I am so confused. Most of machine vision algo. needs much memory and to check algorithm works well, sometimes in/out video interface should be easy. And writeingimage file to memory and reading image files ( result image ) should be easy.

I know it is so hard to fulfill all these condition. But I think there would be best solution. So if anyone have experences, please help me.

Thank you sooooo much for reading my post.

P.S. English is not my mother language, so please understand my poor english. Peace be with you!!! IoI

Reply to
마쉬