ISE Smart Ident

Hello, Is there any facility in ISE to automatically indent source code? The similar technique is available in C/C++ editors and I it is very simple to add it to ISE for indenting smartly VHDL and Verilog source codes.

Regards

Reply to
mans

mans schrieb:

Not as far as I know. But you can tell ISE to use an external editor like Xemcas, Notepad++, Eclipse with the VHDL-plugin... they all have indentation, syntax highlighting, templates, code folding...

--
My email address is only valid until the end of the month.
Try figuring out what the address is going to be after that...

Wow, TWO votes for the ISE text editor ...

-a

Reply to
Andy Peters