FATAL_ERROR while creating a test bench waveform (ISE WebPack 8.1.01i)

Hi,

I am getting the following error when trying to add test bench waveform to one of my design files. After that, ISE WebPack 8.1.01i crashes completely!

FATAL_ERROR:HDLParsers:vhptype.c:174:$Id: vhptype.c,v 1.8 2005/04/29

15:34:22 drm Exp $:200 - INTERNAL ERROR... while parsing "C:/Xilinx/work/myfile.vhd" line 244. Contact your hot line. Process will terminate.... etc..

which is followed by another error window:

FATA_ERROR:GuiUtilities:Gq_Application.c:570:1.12.10.2 - This application has discovered an exceptional condition from which it cannot recover. Process will terminate. etc...

I have searched the answers database and didn't find anything useful. What do you think? How should I fix that problem?

I will try to test with the other source files.

Thank you

Reply to
bobrics

At least you get an error. I try to create a testbench waveform and nothing happens, no error and no .tbw file. I'm using the full version of 8.1.02i, not wepack.

I was just getting ready to enter a web case on this...

Reply to
typhon62