Image processing libraries and VHDL

Hello,

I am starting to work on Spartran FPGA. and most of my work will be related to image processing. I never worked with xilinx chips and webpack before. So, would any one advice me that does xilinx offers any image processing libraries ( for VHDL ) like for example MATLab does and any sample code or example to use those libraries in VHDL coding.

Please advice!

Thanks Regards John

Reply to
john

"john" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

As far as I know, xilinx doesn't offer image processing tools, however I recently I found this link to a VHDL jpeg encoding library

Have fun with it

Greets Arne

Reply to
Arne Demmers