image sensor

Hi does anybody have a design example of an image sensor connected to programmable logic with HDL code?

I want to try this. I have not committed any hardware yet so a working example would be a great starting point.

Mostly concerned with the physical connections and image sensor low level interface code.

Reply to
Bob

Have you already picked out a sensor? There are as many interface models as there are sensors (almost).

Reply to
Gabor

Reply to
james

I am looking for somthing realativly simple. I would like to keep the power and complexity low. Frame rate is not very important to me. I mostly want to learn so books, design examples app notes or your own finished designs woould be great. so simple cheep low power and low cost would be the driving factors.

I have found some stuff with google and am reading it now. I looked at kodak and Micron web sites, but they dont have pricing or avalibility on their sensors so other than looking at data sheets they were not much help.

Reply to
Bob

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to