Image export from Quartus?

I'm designing a CPLD using the block diagram / schematic editor in Quartus II Version 4.1 Web Edition.

Does anyone know a way to export the block diagram as an image? As far as I can see, the only way is to take a screen shots or else print to file.

Reply to
Andrew Holme

Hi Andrew,

Print to file is your best bet. Exporting the block diagram as an image is not available at the present time. I will pass this request on to the right folks.

- Subroto Datta Altera Corp.

Reply to
Subroto Datta

Windows Metafile would be useful. It can them be pasted into a document and will scale nicely. The Pulsonix PCB software I use has this facility.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

Two choices.

  1. Get the screen image sized and shaped to suit your needs. Do a print screen ten open wordpad and do a paste. You've got the screen shot as an image file.

  1. Get a PDF printer driver. Lots of shareware you can try before you buy I use WIN2PDF. THe print to the pdf driver and you've got a pdf file that you can view and print.

Good Luck George

George