exporting an image with quartus 2 web edition

Hi there I'm trying to export a waveform from the quartus 2 web edition. In the quartus 2 help, there's a nice explanation how to do that:

Export Dialog Box (SignalTap II Logic Analyzer) > >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >You open this dialog box by clicking Export on the File menu. > >Exports the current SignalTap II waveform data to a Comma-Separated Value File

(.csv), >Vector Table Output File (.tbl), Value Change Dump File (.vcd), Vector Waveform File (.vwf), >JPEG File Interchange Format (.jpg), or Bitmap File (.bmp).

Unfortunately, when i execute the described action, I can only export VHDL testbench files (*.vht) and Verilog testbench files (*.vt).

Can anybody tell me if this is because of the licence, or if i'm doing something else wrong?

My version is 6.0 build 202 SJ Web Edition, with service pack 1 installed.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day

toto

Reply to
tthurnherr

Hello Toto,

Please open the stp file and click on the SignalTap II Data tab to have the waveform to be exported visible in the window. Go to menu File and select Export. The dialog box as described in the help shows up. If you see the option to export the testbench file, you must've had the Vector Waveform File (vwf) editor open and fwith the window focus at that time. The Waveform File Editor is a different editor from SignalTap II Logic Analyzer editor window.

Hope this helps, Subroto Datta Altera Corp.

Thank you.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

File (.csv), >Vector Table Output File (.tbl), Value Change Dump File (.vcd), Vector Waveform File (.vwf), >JPEG File Interchange Format (.jpg), or Bitmap File (.bmp).

Reply to
Subroto Datta