How to run ngcbuild in windows xp environment?

Hi,

How to run ngcbuild in windows xp environment? Does it run only at command line? How can I run command line in windows xp?

thanks,

Jason

Reply to
Jason Hu

After try and error, it seems that ngcbuild can only be launched in command line mode.

Here is the command I used to combine .ucf and .ngc file.

ngcbuild -uc .ucf .ngc

Reply to
Jason Hu

Click "Start" Click "Run..." Type "cmd" Now you should see a window with the command prompt.

Use it like Linux or Solaris shell.

Marco

Reply to
Marco