slow down PonyProg's speed for Tiny12

Hi,

Does anyone knows how to slow down the programming speed for Tiny12 using PonyProg? The reason is because my virgin Tiny12's internal oscillator runs at 1MHz and the programming speed seems too fast since I can only read the chip but not write to it. I set the "SPIBusSpeed" parameter in PonyProg.ini to SLOW but it still doesn't work.

Thanks, Feilip

Reply to
feilip