Any suggestions for prototyping in an ARM environment?

I need an ARM environment, hopefully a complete ARM9 and bus, on an FPGA to prototype multiple copies of a custom, loosely coupled, media signal processor. The MSP is about 50K (real) gates with 16KB of dual-port memory on each. I'd like to try to hang two of them (total

100K gates and 32KB dual-port) off an AHB or AHB2 to test the interprocessor communication with an RTOS plus driver/manager software.

The old Altera Excalibur looks like the ideal solution, especially if I can find an old EPXA10 DDR Dev Board.

Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

Reply to
MikeD'

While not identical to what you specified, this still might be of interest to you ...

Kris

Reply to
Kris Vorwerk

Thanks for the tip. Looks like the ARM will do. I see a bus interface unit (presumably an AHB unit) as well. This may do the trick. Thanks.

Reply to
MikeD'