How to profile performances of an OPB bus

Dear all

I'm using a Virtex2-Pro with a multiprocessor system based on th

MicroBlaze processor

My interest is in a comparison of several bus architectures, and fo

these reasons I need a methodology to perform such tests

I can simulate my whole system with modelsim, and then analize th

waveforms of the OPB bus, but I think it is not the powerful way

What other methodologies can you suggest me

For example I know that SeamLess-FPGA (Mentor-Graphics) has

"Performance Analysis" feature but unfortunately for now it support only the PowerPC The MicroBlaze version will be ready not before the Q3 of this year

Thank you

Sergi

Reply to
sergio.tota