How to pass several commands inside xps from script?

Does somebody know how to execute (pass) several commands inside xps?

Now I invoke xps from a batch file through xps -nw project_dir\system.xmp

Then I would like to execute several commands and to exit using commands passed through script file.

Is there a way to do, the xilinx docs are not clear for this questions or at least I have not found the right tutorial.

Thanks, Zlatko

Reply to
zlatkopetrov

This should work:

xps -nw project_dir/system.xmp < script_file

where script_file contains the commands. You may need "exit" as the last command, just try it and see.

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams