Ethernet wrapper IP core with ML403

Hello,

I would like to try the Ethernet Wrapper IP core together with the ml403 board and I have a problem making it operational. I have generated core form generator after that update the constraint file so that all (I think) RXs, TXs and PHY reset nets are connected to the pads. After programing the FPGA I can see that PHY has been reseted and connection has been established but when I send date to the board I have no respond. In the example design which I'm using is loopback module which connects TXs lines with RXs and makes address swapping so I should get what I'm sending but in fact the board does not send anything. Where I'm making mistake or what I haven't done which is necessary?

Regards, Bartek

Reply to
misiu