Xilinx ML403 hard mac (xapp443)

Hi,

I have been using "Ethernet Cores Hardware Demonstration Platform" with ML403 board and I got very good speed results with hard mac. But when I would like to synthesis that application I got problems, some errors appeared (I have no license for ethernet statistic and ppc IP cores - probably this is the reason). My questions is whether exists other application or sample(s) which I can synthesis and via which I can learn how to use the hard mac?

Regards, Misiu

Reply to
misiu

Take a look at

where you can download the latest MPMC2 software with included high performance Gigabit System Reference Design (GSRD) in GRSD2/projects/ml403_ddr_idpoc_100mhz_gsrd.zip designed for ML403.

Guru

Reply to
Guru