Software Compile : gcc command not found

Hi,

I try to build a simple program to run on PowerPC, which is HelloWorld. When I compile, the error is:

make: gcc: Command not found make: *** [PortLinux1/HelloWorld] Error 127

I checked the environment variables, which are XILINX_EDK, and Path. Everything is ok. I also did try to set a variable GNU_TOOLS to the gnu, but it still not work.

Please tell me how to set variable to run the compile.

Thanks,

Thang Nguyen

Reply to
Thang Nguyen

compile, the error is:

Everything is ok. I also did try to set a variable GNU_TOOLS to the gnu, but it still not work.

gcc is a native compiler. You want to use powerpc-eabi-gcc. Try putting

CC=powerpc-eabi-gcc

in your makefile.

Cheers, Jon

Reply to