DMA for PPC in Virtex-II Pro/EDK6.2

There are one OPB-CENTRAL-DMA available in the EDK IP core list, while when you add this core to the system,no corresponding library file/directory generated for the software development,as described in . While in ,there is one multi-channel-DMA,but core is not listed in the IP core list. So in this case,how can I take advantage of DMA in my design? Thanks!

Reply to
Jeffsen