opencore under edk 6.3i

Hi all,

I would like to use some opencore IPCOre in the edk interface like the opb one. I would likt to know what should i do to make it listed under the add/ core ?

I probably have to modify some file in the the hdl file.

I would like to use wishbone one. I know there is have a wrapper ipcore

but i can't make it work.

if someone have some infos on this i'll apreciated

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Dumaresq

Hi Jonathan,

Use the Create/Import Peripheral Wizard (import flow) from EDK to import your cores. After ipmorting, you should see they're listed under Add/Edit Core dialog like any other EDK cores.

thanks, y> Hi all,

Reply to
Yong Zhu