Problem in Xilinx xapp1052 DMA PCIE custom flow

Hi,

I am using ML505 XC5VLX110t board for PCIe core implementation. To implemen t the xapp1052 DMA design for my Endpoint block plus, I am following a cust om flow. I copied my *.xst, *.xcf and *.scr file in xst directory and the c orresponding *.ucf file in the ucf directory. While running the script "xil perl implement_dma.pl", I see the error as:

ERROR:Xst: 1585 - Cannot open file 'endpoint_blk_plus_v1_14.xcf'. Please ma ke sure that the file exists and that you have read permission for it.

The file already exists in the xst directory. How to resolve this issue in non-GUI mode of implementation ?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks...

Reply to
hima.aj

Those pcie compile scripts are a little loose but not too complicated. Look inside to see what it is doing and in what directory it expects that file.

Most important, don't give up.

Pete

Reply to
peter dudley