cyclone's pll

Hi all, I'm using a cyclone EP1C6 Q240 and want to instanciate a pll, but using the PLL2 (input are CLK2 and CLK3). My problem is that with the design assistant, i can create a macro-function called altpll, but i can't choose the input i want (clk2, on pin 153 of EP1C6Q240 ).

how should i do ?

regards,

Site : http://www.mesnews.net
Reply to
GL

The mega function created has a pin called input (or similar). You simply connect this to a device pin, and then assign the location you need for the CLKn pin.

Reply to
Gary Pace

I think you should not use atlpll,and you should app the megafunctio to implement your project

Reply to
cxg

Yes, that's the correct way to do it. Hook up a design input pin to the PLL input, then assign that input to a clock I/O.

- Paul

Reply to
Paul Leventis (at home)