Configuring Multiple V2Pros with Same Bitstream

Hi, I am trying to configure 8 Virtex 2 Pros (V2P7) (with the same bitstream) on a single board. I will use the the Master Serial programming mode. Are there known issues which i need to worry about ? Any documentation available ? Prior Experience ? Thanks in advance, Adarsh

Reply to
Adarsh Kumar Jain

One of the V2P7 chips is the master and drives CCLK to the SPROM and to the other V2P7s, the other seven V2P7s must be in slave serial mode and receive CCLK. Al Din pins are tied together and thus receive the same bitstream from the SPROM..

Peter Alfke

Adarsh Kumar Ja>

Reply to
Peter Alfke