config prom power

Hi all

I have a remote module which I can only easily get 2.5V to. Powering a xilinx or altera FPGA from this is easy but does anyone have any advice for powering the config prom. Both X and A solutions need at least 3.3. I can easily get a higher voltage/power to it to program the prom, I just need to get enough volts to it to program the fpga.

Colin

Reply to
colin