Compilation error

Hello, I have error in the process below; My process is:

  1. process(cycle)
  2. begin
  3. case cycle is
  4. WHEN "000000" | "000001" | "000010" => REG REG REG REG REG REG REG
Reply to
YesMann
[...]
[...]

type".

You can't. However, you are using these values rather like numbers, so it may be easier to convert them to integers for use in the case statement:

case to_integer(cycle) is ... when 3 to 29 => REG

Reply to
Jonathan Bromley

Thanks you for your response; But if I process as your description, I have another message error: "Type error in range expression"; What happened?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
YesMann