Clock doesn't seem to work on Xilinx CoolRunner XPLA3

Hi, I'm trying to implement a design where signals are fed to the Xilinx CoolRunner XPLA3 CPLD from a USB card. All signals are controlled via JavaScript and ActiveX control (including clock), thus making timing between signals being adjustable - from 100 miliseconds to seconds. There are 4 signals - DataIn, Reset, Ready, and Clock. As tested in the simulator, after the first clock cycle when reset is 0 and ready is 1, the outputs should be 1. However, in reality, all outputs remain 0. I have tested the board and the connections to the CPLD with a test lead - all the signals reach it. The CPLD is powered by 3.3V and the signals are 5V (all withing specs, as far as I see), and can be programmed without a problem. The clock signal is connected to pin 2 of the CPLD. Can someone explain why I am facing this problem, or has any solution for it?

-Gregory Titievsky

Reply to
Gregory Titievsky