ChipScope on ML401 kit

I have problems getting ChipScope to work with the Xilinx ML401 kit.

I have been trying to find a solution at "Xilinx answer records" and the closest thing to a solution I came was the record 20060. This solution helps propably if you are designing a processor system, but right now I am testing some vhdl designs with ChipScope and it does not seam to help me there.

This problem is actually a bit urgent for me to overcome, so thanks to any input that brings me closer to a solution.

I use ISE version 7.1.04i and ChipScope version 7.1i

Raymond Bakken

Reply to
raybakk

It works.

I installed ChipScope SP 7.1.04i and the problem seams to be solved there

Raymond

Reply to
raybakk

I recently got some ChipScope stuff to work..and I am pretty sure there are many people in this group who are using ChipScope. So anyways the question is where exactly r u stuck. I dont use a ML 401 but I dont think so that matters..If you can e-mail me the exact problem then probably I can help you out..

-- Parag

Reply to
beeraka