Multilinx and chipscope

Hi all,

I've got a question about Multiplinx ( USB/JTAG interface) and ChipScope Pro.

I'm using ISE 9.1i and I would like to use chipScope Pro to debug my design but it seems that multilinx platform is not supported by recent versions of chipScope Pro.

Did anyone have the same problem ? Does anyone know a solution avoiding me to buy a new platform cable USB ?

Thanks by advance,

Best regards, Michel.

Reply to
michel.talon