changing DDR2 pin LOC on UCF generated by MIG for virtex4

Am I allowed to change the pin location on the same bank generated b MIG for my virtex4 design ? Would it not be a hassle or restricted i I am forced to use the exact pin location for my DDR2 design ? One o my Virtex4 eval board has it's own fixed DDR2 pins and I would lik MIG to follow those pins constraint. Thanks a lot

Reply to
lgh

anyone able to help me please

Reply to
lgh

Howdy,

I've not used MIG, so I don't know what kind of placement constraint(s) it places on the design, but I find it a little hard to believe that you could only use the set of pins that it chooses. With the exception, of course, that any clock pins (GCLK and CC_LC/BUFIO pins) must move to other clock pins.

Good luck,

Marc

Reply to
Marc Randolph