BlockRAM

Hi,

I want to share the BlockRAM between the PowerPC and user logic. I have

4 user logic blocks which would be connected to a data mux and address mux to generate address and data for PORTB of dual port RAM.

Q1. How can i generate these address. Are they be generated by the user logic or the address mux has to generate them as control signals.

Q2. Are there any known problems connecting PowerPC to BRAM through OCM.

Q3. Can i have BRAM connected to PowerPC through OCM and User logic to BRAM through PLB.

Q4. If connected as Q3. How can they share the data.

Thanks

Faraz

Reply to
faraz.khan