Behavioural Simulation of a RPM using ModelSim XE

Hello all, I have created a RPM using XST (ISE) 6.2i. Now I want to include this in another design and do a behavioural simulation of this new design. The RPM has been created after PAR and the netlist (ngc file) contains placement and other constraints. I can do a successful post PAR simulation of the new design which includes this RPM but Modelsim fails to do a behavioural simulation. It complains about not finding a default binding for the RPM entity. I am starting ModelSim from ISE Project Navigator. Can anybody please help me with this, how can I do a behavioural simulation ? Thanks Josh

Reply to
Josh Graham