Atmel CPLD development tools for verilog

Hi,

Currently I have verilog design files ready for a CPLD implementation and am planning to use a Atmel AT15xx series CPLD.

But I am having difficulty in finding the right Atmel development software. As per the Atmel website, Prochip supports Verilog, but when installed I am not able to compile the Verilog design.

Is there any other tool I can use to get the edif file from my Verilog design and then use the edif in Prochip for fitting?

Thanks Sridevi

Reply to
sri