Files.ucf QAM Demodulators for Xtreme DSP Development KIT

Hello everyboby,

My name is Giovanny

I am working with two types of xtreme dsp Development cards: Kit virtexII ( xc2v3000) and virtex II PRO (xc2vp30) ; I am trying to implement the example "16 QAM demodulator for Software Defined Radio" running sysgenqam16_dplr.mdl file in simulink ;I have been using the tool "system generator" for generating VHDL code , but I have realized that I need add source sysgenqam16_dplr_clk_wrapper.ucf ( I have looked for these files .ucf in the CD xtreme dsp, but I have not found them) and thus to be able to generate sysgenqam16_dplr_clk_wrapper.bit to load it in the card with FUSE tool ;I know that "sysgenqam16_dplr_clk_wrapper.bit" file is on CD,but I would like to make the process "Generate Programming File" for implementing of the project

Can Someone help me???, If somebody of you has these files sysgenqam16_dplr_clk_wrapper.ucf for this types xtreme dsp Development cards could send them please to my mail snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com ???

Thanks a lot

Giovanny

Reply to
vlir_c8