Area Constraints in Xilinx

Hi, Im somewhat new to the ISE and was wondering if there was a way to give the Xilinx tool an area constraint ( say in number of LUT's used) for a given VHDL implementation? For instance, I have created a module that I want to restrict to 500 LUT's if possible, because I will be having other modules that will need the pending space. Im not exactly sure how I would go about this using the PACE tool, and any help would be appreciated. I am sure there is a trivial way to do it, but I seem to be overlooking it at the moment

Reply to
ssirowy

Check out the AREA GROUP constraint in the online software manual. You can associate the module with a group and provide a range for elements in that group.

Reply to
John_H