Xilinx EDK Problem

Hi

I have a design with a Power PC that I am trying to put through ISE. Th problem I have is that I get the following error.

Failed to process BMM file

Not sure why or how to fix this as there is a bmm file in th implementation dir. Any help would be appreciated

Jon

Reply to
maxascent

maxascent schrieb:

the instance path in BMM is possible wrong.

make sure you have added the XMP file as submodule in ISE then it should work ok the XPS export-import feature should not be used!

Antti

Reply to
Antti