Altera Cyclone-II FIFOs

Hi,

I have some problems with async clocked FIFOs in Altera Cyclone-II.

When simulating the design I receive data out from the FIFO after one clock pulse, but the timings diagram from the FIFO code generator indicates that I need to wait 3 clock cycles AND have the READ active during these 3 clock cycles!

From what I understand the simulation model coudl be wrong or the timings diagram is wrong.

What is correct in this, anyone been using these FIFOs and knows something about this?

/michael

Reply to
Michael Laajanen

Hi,