Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tool for PCB manufacturing
Hey guys, I found this link online and I wanted to know if you knew anything about it or what you thought about it: As I'm fabricating PCB's frequently, it seems like it could greatly hasten the...
3
3

Re: Replacement part?
You may try your luck here: Seems to be from a family of devices for VF display driving. On parent page you will find the book in other formats. These may be easier for text searching. Cheers!

Brain wave generator

Re: Isolation Transformer Manufacturer
tripp lite products really suck. I'd honestly have to pick some weird indian manufacturer over them anyday.

Mains wiring question: flush vs. surface load panel
Installing a charging station in a garage for the new car owner. The charger is surface-mount. The easiest install will be surface mount using liquid-tight flex on top of the sheetrock. Problem is...
7
7

Canon MP970 disassembly?
Need to get to the ink pump (head-cleaning pump). How do I get the main plastic casting (what you see when you open the cover to access the ink cartridges) removed? The pump is under this but I can't...
1
1

DB25 RF cable for a Rohde Schwarz SMIQ generator
Hello, Does anyone know what the part number is for the RF cable that attaches to back of a Rohde Schwarz SMIQ generator (B19 option) is? Better yet, is it possible to buy this cable anywhere? It is a...

RCA CT-100
How much is a vintage rare 1954 RCA CT-100 color TV worth? bob
2
2

Looking for Source for a Part
I have a Hatian aquaintnce who has a low powered radio station he runs in Haiti. He is looking to boost the signal somewhat. He says he needs : TRANSISTOR MRF 151G OR BLF 278 Any help where i start yo...

Mains wiring question: Sizing buck-boost transformer?
In USA. Source: 208v, 60 hz, 2-wire (2 phases from 3 phase "Y" supply). Load: 240v, 20A. I presumed that sizing a buck-boost transformer is simple KVA math (source volts * load amps). But... This PDF...
8
8

Programming a Dranetz 626
Acquired a basic 626 power analyzer. After fixing up the thermal printer -- which works fine now -- I want to program thresholds etc. I'd start with the clock but it turns out that all the PDFs I've...
9
9

Manual / schematic for Leader 824/824S 500 MHz frequency counter
Either the user manual or schematic. The Leader user guide usually has the schematic. Don't know if Leader published an actual service manual for these counters. Thanks!
2
2

HP 3310B Malfunction Generator
I bought this thing some 10 years ago used and it has worked ok, mainly as an audio generator. I fired it up the other day and the upper ranges seem to output a funky sine wave now. The 10 kHz and 100...
58
58

Dranetz 626 plug-ins
There are many different models of 626 power disturbance monitors, from the vanilla 626, and from the 626A through 626G (as far as Mr. Google can tell me). I'm interested to discover what the "G"...

Keytek G-Strip emc TEM cell users ?
Hello, Keytek was selling some years ago an EMC precompliance TEM test cell called the G-Strip. Any user of this product out there ? We are looking for calibration data, user manual, software etc for...