Wanted Tektronix Oscilloscopes

I am need of a Tektronix 2205 Oscilloscope, and a Tektronix 2215 Oscilloscope. Both need not be working, (junkers okay), but must be complete, and the CRT in the 2215 must be good.

Thanks, Fred snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
Fred Allen

snipped-for-privacy@att.net (Fred Allen) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Try Ebay,I always see 2213/15s there,and they both use the same CRT,2213 or

15.
--
Jim Yanik,NRA member
jyanik@kua.net

I've got a non-working 2215. Acts like the CRT wants to work, beam find works, PSU screams a high pitch whine, have schematics for it. Was almost tempted to try and fix it awhile back, never got around to it. Send me an e-mail address, we'll working something out. JDG snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.removethisnospamdeal.com

or

Reply to
Jeremy D. Grotte

Or rather...we'll WORK something out... It's late... :) JDG

Reply to
Jeremy D. Grotte