For Sale: AC/DC Electronics Load Tester EL750B

I have a AC/DC Electronics EL750B Electronic Load Tester for sale.

Unitis in very good good condition, comes with Operation & Service

Manual, AC Cord, is under calibration, and I will warrant for 60 days.

$525.00 and I pay shipping, (US SALES ONLY).

I accept Paypal, Checks, (must clear first), or money order. Thanks

Fred snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
Fred Allen