Tektronix Model 2215A 4 Channel 100 MHZ Oscilloscope 2 Probes & Warranty

I have a Tektronix Model 2215A Dual Channel 60 MHz Oscilloscope up for

sale. Unit comes with 2 P6109 150 MHz probes, 2215 Service and

Operators Manual, and Front Protective Plastic Cover. Unit is in

excellent condition, is calibrated, (expires March-05), and I will

warrant for 90 days. $290.00 shipped and insured, (I pay shipping USA

Sales Only). I accept Paypal, Checks, (must clear first), or money

order. Thanks Fred snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
Fred Allen