Tektronix Model 2467 4 Channel 350 MHZ Oscilloscope Opt. 05 & 09

I have A Tektronix Model 2467 4 Channel 350 MHZ Oscilloscope for sale. Unit has Option 05, (Video Waveform Measurement System for bi-level sync formats), and Option 09, (Counter/Timer/Trigger with Word Recognizer), Unit is excellent condition, is under calibration, (expires 12-04), comes with protective top cover, vinyl pouch and ac cord. Sorry no probes or manuals. I will warrant for 60 days. $795.00 shipped via Fedex 3 day, (USA & lower 48 only). Picture upon request. Money order, check, (must clear), or Paypal. snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
Fred Allen

snipped-for-privacy@att.net (Fred Allen) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Note that 2467 is the "Brighteye" scope incorporating an image-intensifier CRT,so that very low duty cycle and fast-rise pulses can be seen.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net

Let me know if you still sell it