Test Equipment For Sale: Tektronix, HP, Krohn-Hite

I have a the following Test Equipment for sale:

Tektronix Model 2215A Dual Channel 60 MHz Oscilloscope. Unit comes with 2 P6109 150 MHz probes, 2215 Service and Operators Manual, and Front Protective Plastic Cover.

Hewlett Packard Model 6621A DC Power Supply. Manual included.

Krohn-Hite Model 4500 1Hz to 100kHz Ultra-Low Distortion Oscillator. Operations and Maintenace Manual included.

Hewlett Packard Model 8620C Sweep Oscillator with 86220A 10-1300 MHz RF Plug-in. Manuals included.

All equipment is under current calibration and I will warrant for 60

days. MAKE REASONABLE OFFER ON ALL OR INDIVIDUAL PIECE. I accept

Paypal, Checks, (must clear first), or money order. Thanks Fred

snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
Fred Allen