Tektronix 7904 chassis

Anyone in New England interested in a Tek 7904 (not the "A" version)?

It's complete, works well, but the CRT is a little gassy. I used it until I got a 7904A.

I don't want to bother with ebay because the thing is a pain to ship and the non-perfect condition of the CRT.

Anyway, it's free to a good home. Located right smack in the middle of Connecticut. If you feel guilty about taking this for free I am looking for a 7A13 or other working differential amplifiers.

Thanks to all in advance.

Reply to
BFoelsch