Tektronix 475 Oscilloscope manual or schematic

Hey Folks, Anyone have a .pdf of a Tektronix 475 Oscilloscope Schematic or manual they could send me. My Travel scope died on me the other day, I picked up a HP 1725A but it's not even close to as nice as my 475... So I'd like to fix "Old Blue" :)

~Jeff

Jeffrey J. Pennisi

Check your PM, I've sent the pdf today.

hth, Andreas

Reply to
TekMan

Got them! I can't thank you enough! ~Jeff

Jeffrey J. Pennisi

Hello, sorry to jump in but I've just got an old Tek 475 without any doc and I would really appreciate to get some manual on it Would it be possible for you to forward me the manual in pdf please

Thanks a lot Best regards snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com

Reply to
jcga