Tektronix 2465 user manual

Hi,

I've recently acquired a very old tektronix 2465 scope, but don't have a user manual for it. I know the basics of using it, but it'd be nice to have a manual in case i get stuck.

if anyone has a manual or PDF or knows where to find it, please let me know.

Also, it was last calibrated in 1987..... (along with the other equipment I got). Is it worth calibrating, or will it be 'good enough'. I don't really need accurate measurements as much as the ability to see what's happening, maybe measure times etc. So, what do you think the accuracy of a scope calibrated 16 years ago will be? :)

ttyl,

--buddy

--
Remove '.spaminator' and '.invalid' from email address
when replying.

schreef in bericht news:c70esr$b5s$ snipped-for-privacy@news-int.gatech.edu...

On Ebay you find lots of manals, in pdf format, on CD:

Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)
Reply to
Frank Bemelman

My 2445B is same vintage, and still works like a charm. Rock solid. The only weak point is the probes, they developed bad contacts. I've bought replacement ones a while ago.

I have the manual (Oct 1989) which covers the 2465B as well. It's not easy to copy or scan but if there's anything in particular you'd like to know I can look it up for you.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Turk

Frank Bemelman wrote: : : On Ebay you find lots of manals, in pdf format, on CD: :

:

Yeah, but this seems quite shady....do the people selling these CDs have rights to their contents? :)

I might try to find an actual manual on ebay.

ttyl,

--buddy

--
Remove '.spaminator' and '.invalid' from email address
when replying.
Reply to
buddy.spaminator.smith

I see little harm in selling such copies, that are no longer available from Tek.

Sure, paper versions are a lot more practical.