TEKTRONIX 5103/D41 (=5441) oscilloscope: need schematic

My TEK 5103/D41 (=5441 in the new nomenclature) oscilloscope recently died. Without any doubt, I found the trouble in the storage board, but to repair it I need schematic: exactly the page that is missing in the manual I downloaded from BAMA... May some German TEK-expert help me..? Note: TEK model 5111 is similar in the storage section to 5441, so it may be equally good. A scanned page with storage-section schematic can be more than enough.

Thanks anyway to all those will read my message!

Gianni - I4 MGA Bologna - Italy

Reply to
gianni miglio