PSH 2018

I bought a power supply. The RS-232 cable i had works on this power supply(PSH 2018) and i am able to connect to the computer. I also downloaded the software from website and installed it. I need to program the power supply to follow this Voltage Cycle(15V for 40 cycles,9V for 60 cycles etc ) during our durability cycle. I was wondering if anyone can please help me out with this. thanks.

Reply to
luis sanchez