Kikusui cos5020 scope: need diagram or manual

Hi

I'm looking for the schematic diagram (and/or infos from the service/user manual on how and where to calibrate) of a KIKUSUI COS5020 Oscilloscope. A scan/pdf would be great! I was lucky and found the scope on the flee-market (no docs came with it), it fits my not existing budget ;-) and seems to be in a good shape, but the time-base needs a slight recalibration. If you can help me with a scan, please use this address: peterDOTbrunnerATbluewinDOTch.

Thank you very much in advance! Peter

Reply to
Peter B r u n n e r